The mission and objectives of the TCCO are:
- To assist in the advancement of chiropractic science and healing art.
- To promote research in chiropractic orthopedics, neuromusculoskeletal medicine, and
- To encourage interprofessional relations.
- To cooperate with the ACA and its Council on Chiropractic Orthopedics when appropriate.
- To encourage the sharing of educational material, case studies, manipulative and therapeutic techniques, and impairment & disability evaluation procedures within Council membership routinely and in cooperation with professional endeavors upon assignment.
- To promote, facilitate, and instruct courses in chiropractic orthopedics, neuromusculoskeletal medicine, and related specialties.
- To develop Council members’ skills necessary for effective communication, reporting, and providing medico-legal testimony as expert witness.
- To serve in its official capacity as a Sponsor of Continuing Education Courses for the Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners per Rule §73.3 of the Texas Administrative Code, Title 22, Part 3, Chapter 73.
To read the Constitution of the Texas Council of Chiropractic Orthopedists, click on the following link: TCCO Constitution.