The mission and objectives of the TCCO are:
- To assist in the advancement of Chiropratic as a science and healing art; to promote and maintain the highest standards of moral and ethical conduct; to promote research and publication of findings in Chiropractic Orthopedics:
- To encourage professional and ethical consultation with members of the Chiropractive profession and with other branches of the healting arts and professions;
- To encourage and further the teachings of Chiropractic Orthopedics at graduate and post-graduate levels to foster and promote the development of Chiropractic Orthopedics;
- To collect, prepare and initiate educational material in Chiropratic Orthopedics and related fields;
- To foster and encourage seminars and study courses in personal, athletic and industrial injuries and rehabilitation techniques related thereto;
- To assist research efforts whenever such services are deemed important to the advancement of Chiropractic Orthopedics; and
- To promote and develop programs of preceptorship, internship and/or professional development.
To read the Constitution of the Texas Council of Chiropractic Orthopedists, click on the following link: TCCO Constitution.